In a safe accepting space, we all co – create a space where
- you can feel relaxed
- you can feel safe in a non-judgmental accepting space
- you can feel safe to be open and honest about your true feelings
In this loving space, we first explore yoga
- by being in presence
- by feeling how the wind feels on our hand and body
- releasing tension away from your body and inviting loving energy inside
In the self-introduction, we don’t introduce ourselves with labels.
We share who we are by saying …
- What do I love about myself
- What do I feel proud about myself
In order to practice giving and receiving, we all had time to reflect and share:
- What is my ideal life?
- What action I want to take?
- What inner dialogue do I have that is limiting me from taking action?
- What can I say instead?
- What can I give by doing what I love?
- What support can I receive?
All the sharing technique is based in NLP
Personally speaking, I was inspired when people said …
- I can give love and hugs
- I can give by making time for people and asking questions that is aligned with what they want to do
- I can give by listening to people
Some of the feedbacks:
What new things did you learn about yourself?
“I want to be more open to others. I don’t want to be a closed person. I just want to do what I love to do. I want to spend my precious life with people I love”
“I am too emotional and sensitive (it is okay”
What did you like about the event?
What can you get from this?
- Time to love your body
- Time to honor your life by reflecting yourself in a compassionate way
- Space to feel accepted and be heard
- Space to feel safe in a non-judgemental space
- Space to talk about important matters (not a shallow topic)
- Space to feel connected
This is a monthly event!
If there are more demand,
I may have this bi-weekly in a sunny beautiful weather!
Become a Jiaiii Member!
Monthly 5000 yen for all access to all workshops! with other benefits
For other events:
For 2 months Self-Transformational Program:
For 1 month Power Couple Program: