Do you have something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t started yet?
Most people they have a vague list of things they want to do, but still have not worked on them yet… What is the difference between those who take action and who don’t?
Those who take action has an empowering mindset….
There is a simple steps in having an experience / reality.
Experience > Action > Thought > Highest Value
- Experience comes from your action
- Action is motivated by your thought*
- Your thought is created to achieve your highest value
* Thought Pattern includes quality of your words, questions and beliefs
Therefore, if you have a disempowering experience (not an ideal state reality), it is because you also have disempowering thought pattern.
In other words, when you have an empowering experience (positive reality), your thought is also empowering.
Therefore, in order for you to change your ideal state, it is suggested for you to change your
- disempowering to empowering thought pattern so it can create …
- disempowering to empowering action so it can lead to
- disempowering to empowering experience
So, if you want to achieve your ideal state,
- analyzing your own thought pattern
- identify your disempowering beliefs
- identify your empowering beliefs that matches with the ideal state
- create (re-strategize) habitual action plan until it becomes an automatic habit
Since Rin is a certified life coach in NLP, she will be conducting her sessions based on NLP (https://jiaiiiselflovetokyo.blog/2019/06/25/what-is-nlp/) and she will be supporting her tribe through the above 4 simple steps with tools and exercises.
If you are seriously interested in
empowering your life and being the best version of yourself,
DM her! Or nothing will happen and you will be in your same situation.
↓↓ Moreover, click below link to read what I do from a different perspective ↓↓