NLP (Neuro – Linguistic Programming) has been used by many successful people.
NLP techniques have been utilized by
- Bill Clinton
- Barack Obama
- Tony Blair
- Oprah Winfrey
- Jimmy Carrey
- Russell Brand
- Tony Robbins
It is extremely becoming more popular among celebrities because it can be used to enhance their performance, increase confidence and be the better version of themselves.
So, what exactly is NLP?
NLP studies the function of the brain in order to achieve the optimum result. NLP
- studies how people communicate to themselves in a way that produces the most resourceful state
- studies how language, both verbal & nonverbal, can influence the nervous system in a most effective way. This is important because …
“Our ability to do anything in life is based upon our ability to direct our won nervous system. Those who are able to produce some outstanding results do so by producing specific communications to and through the nervous system”
– Tony Robbins
With NLP, it explores;
- How to run your own brain
- How to effectively represent your experiences
- How to take charge of your states
- How to develop effective strategies for your everyday choice
Personally speaking, NLP has helped me …
- to create effective countermeasure to un-serving emotion
- to strategize ways to deal with bothering issues such as ares in relationship, work-related stress, family issues and relationship with peers
- to digest past issues in a systematic way which prevented me to dwell in the past pain
- to focus on what I want rather than what I don’t want
- to increase my well-being in a structured way which was good since I had a precise guidance
- understand myself efficiently which helped me to stay focus in my self-exploration (Before, I got side-tracked. But, through, NLP, it is on-point and direct)
- understand my subconscious thought which is dominating 95% of my action
Although, some of the techniques had been acquired through attending to different kind of personal development workshops, my sessions are mainly based on NLP.