Before, I had such a low self-esteem that …
- I could not see myself in the mirror
- I could not recognize myself in the mirror
- My body literally WOULD NOT move .. in a sense, I was paralyzed because I believed that every action I take is a mistake
- I blamed my parents for how ugly I look
- I literally thought I had no worth that all I can be is a prostitute (I am nothing saying anything against prostitutes) I believed that I was useless and I can’t give any value. I thought I was unwanted
- I believed that I always get exploited; People just want to use me
- I HATED men. I thought their existence / what they portrays is disgusting
So, as you can imagine, in my head, I was having a tough time.
During this time, these concepts helped me through my tough times
“In every action, there is opposite equal reaction.
– Newton’s Third Law
This was a beacon of hope to me. I was miserable. So, in universal law, I was going to be extremely happy. IT CAME TRUE for me.
I always felt like an outcast. I thought I never will belong. BUT, now, I was just embodied in love.
“Insanity is when you repeat the same thing expecting a different result”
– Albert Einstein
This quote was such a wake up call for me. I realized that I was thinking the similar things, expecting things to be different. This quote made me to take DIFFERENT action.
“Your thought creates your reality”
Reflect your life. You will notice that what you focus on in your past is what you are experiencing now.
This concept changed my world drastically because I started to take ownership of what I input into my brain and output.
Before I was always subconsciously telling myself how much I am not enough. Therefore, I first began to be
- AWARE OF MY OWN SELF TALK
- CHANGED MY SELF TALK and here I am feeling wholesome!
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
This quote helped me look my life in a bigger scale. I began to trust life and believed that I will find out the reason later which I ALWAYS did.
Do you think you will apply these concepts?
Which concept did you like the most?
◉◉◉EMPOWER YOUR MIND, EMPOWER YOUR LIFE◉◉◉
If you need support, apply for my FREE 90 MIN TRIAL SESSION