Have you ever made excuses and not be able to take action?
Well, I have A LOT! I was constantly ALWAYS making excuses before!
It is because making excuses is extremely easier than taking action in the uncertainty.
Making excuses gives you instant gratification. BUT, then there is pain waiting for you in the long term.
SO, lets see life from a bigger perspective, know that if you continue on making excuses, there will be more pain waiting for you. Thus, start creating the life you want to live in ✨✨✨
Let’s look at people who proved that “I am too old” is just an excuse!
- Started acting when she was 88
- 4 years later she played in “Black Planter”
- was un-known 48 years old amateur
- 4 years later, she sold over 19 million copies and received 2 Grammy nominations
Anna Mary Robertson Moses, aka. Grandma Moses
- she became the biggest name in American folk art
- did not pick up her brush until she was 76
- 25 years later, her paintings that were sold for $3 were sold for more than $10,000
- at the age of 65, he had retired and only were given a check of $105. He felt like a failure and wanted to commit suicide
- At age of 88, his company became a billionaire empire
- at the age of 61, he created Cup Noodle, an instant noodle
- she reached to the North Pole at the age of 89
Although, you may be older than them,
know that if you take consistent action with some rejections along the way,
something will definitely happen than your current state.
If you are serious in self-growth, then,
apply for my FREE 90 MIN TRIAL SESSION to check whether my LOGICAL or LOVING approach works for you (only until end of Jul)
◉◉◉EMPOWER YOUR MIND, EMPOWER YOUR LIFE◉◉◉